When people engage in authentic conversations, the work environment becomes more productive and effective. Melissa helps executives develop their innate strengths in order to build better relationships, communicate more effectively, and bring purpose and meaning to their work.
Melissa’s areas of specialty include the following:
- One-on-One Coaching
- Coaching Intact Teams
- 360-Degree Assessment Surveys
- Developing High-Performing Teams
- New Leader and Manager Transitions
- Team Building
- Individual and Organizational Branding
- Conflict Resolution
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
Her client engagement has included:
- Coaching senior vice president at a high-tech firm in anticipation of promotion to a C-level position. Melissa helped the executive develop clarity of their leadership brand and integrated their strengths and values, in order to become more intentional and effective in leading a team.
- Working with chief scientist at a high-tech firm to strengthen and build emotional intelligence and increase effectiveness working with others at the organization, which led to increased performance and improved work culture.
- Working with eight-member executive team of a major medical facility to develop leadership and build team cohesion. Those changes then cascaded downward to the rest of the organization during a major business transition.
- Leading a daylong workshop with a group of women executives in technology to enhance and empower leadership. The workshop developed skill sets, helped individuals grow leadership identity, and brought in a senior executive to share learnings and demonstrate leadership development.
- Coaching the general manager of a manufacturing facility to develop leadership identity, leading to an emotionally intelligent workplace culture and new business norms. Resulting clarity and purpose among employees helped turn business around.
- Working with six functional teams at a nationally recognized food company to break down silos that had impacted business productivity. Resulting team cohesion transformed business culture and enhanced productivity, communication, and business results by year-end.
Representative clients: Microsoft, Getty Images, Oberto Brands, Starbucks, Concur, Nordstrom, Premera Blue Cross, Univar, Masco, Intellectual Ventures, Sur La Table, Point B, REI Co-op Recreational Equipment, Weyerhaeuser, Incyte Diagnostics, Community Health Plan of Washington, Cray, Harrison Hospital, Honey Bucket, Milgard Windows and Doors, Emeritus, Fisher Communications, Drugstore.com, Westin Hotels, Nokia, Community Transit, T-Mobile